What is Pelleve and how does it work?
- Wrinkled and lax skin comes from aging and sun damage, causing collagen to become disorganized
- Pellevé is radio frequency energy that is highly, and specifically, absorbed by water in the skin.
- This water absorption creates heat in the dermis damaging collagen.
- The body sees this damage as a mild burn/wound needing attention and repair as a wound-healing response.
- In this repair process, disorganized and now damaged collagen is removed and replaced by new, organized Type 1 collagen (collagenesis), the very best collagen that each of us can produce, naturally.
- To achieve these therapeutic levels, temperatures in the treated area and on the skin surface need to reach a temperature range of 40 to 44 degrees Celsius on the skin surface.
*Results May VaryView Gallery