B12 & B6 injections available Monday – Friday.
Vitamin B12 is used for:
• Alzheimer’s disease
• Boosting mood, energy, concentration and the immune system
• Slowing aging
• It is also used for heart disease, lowering high homocysteine levels (which may contribute to heart disease)
• Sleep disorders
• Mental disorders
• Weak bones (osteoporosis)
• Swollen tendons
• Skin disease called vitiligo
• Preventing cervical and other cancers
• Skin infections
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
• Preventing the eye disease age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
• Lyme disease
• Gum disease
• It is also used for ringing in the ears, bleeding, liver and kidney disease
• Protection against the poisons and allergens in tobacco smoke
Vitamin B6 Benefits:
• Vitamin B6 helps maintain healthy brain function.
• The vitamin plays a key role in synthesizing antibodies that are needed to fight various diseases.
• Vitamin B6 helps in maintaining normal nerve function. It plays a crucial role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. It also assists normal nerve cell communication.
• The vitamin helps in forming red blood cells.
• It helps in breaking down and digesting proteins. So, the higher the protein intake, the greater is the requirement of vitamin B6.